Friday, February 18, 2011

An Ode to AMMM-BEEE-BEEE-ASSS

An Ode to AMMM-BEEE-BEEE-ASSS
My neurons are firing,
My senses are tingling,
But I can't seem to find my way.

Through the haystacks of knowledge,
The nonsense learnt in college,
Will someone help chase them away?

I wish I had a button,
That I could press and turn into a Titan,
That would certainly make my day!

For the Gods have their whims,
When it comes to examining limbs,
Leaving us, mere mortals sweating in dismay...

Still I'll punch Gustilo and Reiter
I'll crunch Trousseau and Klinefelter
And return like a King in May!

But the truth's that I really have no clue,
With regards to breaking the rules,
And til then, I can only pray.
___________________________________________________

Just a little something that I thought of while taking a 20 min train ride to KKH on Wednesday. Many thanks to Theresa for adding in a stanza and being a pseudo-editor, and the rest of CG 22 who thought it was amusing - thank you for entertaining my moment of madness/boredom. =)

So today's the last day where we are allowed to be in the wards. Come tomorrow, we will be barred from the wards of all public hospitals for two weeks, as they scramble to set things in motion for the start of the 20 day long AMMM-BEEE-BEEE-ASSS. A part of me is glad that the days of splitting ward commitments and mugging is over; now its really time to just lock myself up and eat/drink/breathe my notes. Still, it is with a heavy heart that I bid thee farewell! I will especially miss my M5 cg-mates! Despite it being dark and tough times, I had fun working and playing with everyone of you and I can't wait for the day where we can finally let loose and be glad that everything is over! Til then, all the best and take care in the remaining two weeks! Let's rock this! Woooo-hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment