Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Okay, I'm back because its the weekend and I am relatively well rested and free on weekends, therefore I'm more willing to blog. So here I am, with Day Six of this blasted list. Here goes.

Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)

Like one of my favouritest people in the world, I cannot seem to narrow it down to just 5 individuals. Therefore, I'll list it down into groups of people. Also, I've decided that I will not include my family in one of my five choices, because, to be honest, if I were to include members of my family in the list, I won't be left with many more slots to fill in really. So yeah, no family in this list!

1. GAG. What can I say? Its been a pleasure to have experienced life with the three of you kooky individuals. I'm really grateful to have met you all during JC and to have enjoyed 6-going-on-7 years of AMAZING friendship with the three of you, its been a blast really. I can safely say that these three are friends that I probably will never ever lose contact with, even as we all march on in different directions as we embark on adult life! You guys seriously rock. Like seriously.

2. 04s71. Now I know some people will feel that there's a bit of overlap between option 1 & 2, seeing as to how GAG and I are all from 04s71, but I got to admit that I sorta view GAG'D as a separate entity from the class. That said, I love 04s71 and I'm glad to have been in such a unique blend of people. I'm still quite amazed at how well gelled our class turned out. I mean, we are all such different individuals, yet we somehow came together to form this special identity. And I'm sure that we'll still have reunions in the many years to come!

3. TCHSCO friends. This group of people were the first group of friends that I felt I belonged to. Granted that we hardly meet up as a group anymore, and I tend to only meet a few individuals a few times a year, but yeah, I must admit that they do mean a lot to me, more than I'll ever admit it. All the crazy (and admittedly childish) things we used to do are just hilarious. I don't think we'll ever have a true reunion anytime soon, but yeah, this bunch of people will always hold a special place in my heart.

4. XC. My XC family from Huang Cheng. Come to think of it, the time we spent together wasn't alot, but I think they were quality time, which probably explains why I'm still quite fond of this group of friends. I haven't seen everyone in ages! Gosh, how fast time flies! Everyone's everywhere, so much so its so hard to arrange a meet up! But yeah, XC will always be a group of people who mean alot to me.

5. Goldilocks. I came into medical school, without a place to sit in the LT, without a group to have lunch with, without a group of people to slog on with. Goldilocks was warm enough to extend a welcoming hand to me, and that was the beginning of a wonderful fairytale with this extremely gracious OG. I'm glad to have known them, every single member of Goldilocks, because they've all made my time in Medical school so much bearable, so much enjoyable, and made it so much more than just pure mugging.

Yeah, that's all for today! Let's see if I update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment