Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day Eight: Three turn ons

As you have probably inferred, I have lost all motivation to continue with this meme list thingy. (Though that pretty much sums up my attitude with regards to most of my leisurely pursuits these days. Sigh.) But at the behest of certain people, I shall continue to slough on with this darn list and shall strive to have it completed by say, this weekend? (Don't count on it though.)

Here goes. Today's list is another killer! (Not in a good way though!)

Day Eight: Three Turn Ons
Sigh. Seriously? Ok. I'll try to take this list seriously. Like serious seriously. Here goes.

1. Girl, be a freakin' human. I'm not into the whole bestiality shit. Neither am I interested in being one of those crazy people who marry a ghost bride or something. No akumas, demons, zombies, aliens or anything of that sort. I mean, I could see myself controlling an army of such beings, but to get aroused by them, isn't really my thing. Yeah.

2. Chocolate. In liberal amounts. Lots of chocolate makes me happy, and when I'm happy, I get high, and when I get high, my filter shuts down and when my filter shuts down, I thing crazy stuff and some of these crazy stuff aren't necessary PG friendly. Hurhur. I'm mad really.

3. ...... I dunno. Don't have body parts that are obviously like... made of plastic? I get really turned off by plastic/synthetic body parts. They freak the hell out of me. I like people au natural. 100% au natural. I don't want to spend my time with a plastic blow up doll really.

That's all. Really crude. Gotta be due to the chocolate dessert and chocolate drink I had after dinner. Hehehehehehe.

1 comment: